For J-Popcon 2018 there will be held a fashion show representing different subgenres of the Japanese clothing style "Lolita". Come and see if you want to be inspired by the various alternative styles, or just curious.
A fashion show is nothing without models - and this is where you, as a model, comes into the picture. You may have a cute Lolita outfit you want to show up? All you have to do as a model is showing up, fully prepared, 30 minutes before the fashion show, walking a small catwalk, stand and look cute for 30 seconds on stage while people taking pictures of you - and you're done.
Models are responsible for providing their clothes and styling.
Time: Friday the 27th of April at pm. 20:00
Rules for registration:
● You do not need to have a ticket for J-popcon to be model. The models for the fashion show will have free entry. If you have already purchased tickets for the con, you will get the price for your Friday ticket refunded after the con.
● Remember that you represent the chosen style - make sure that your outfit has a well thought-out and complete look. Think about the details!
● The clothing brand does not matter. This is mentioned only during the fashion show to give the audience an idea of where they can buy clothes. The home-made / offbrand is quite acceptable.
● Remember to add clear pictures of your outfit in the registration, and a little description of where your clothes are from and what subgenre of the lolita style you represent.
● You must arrive 30 minutes before the fashion show. More information about this you will receive in the days leading up to J-popcon, via e-mail.
● Please note that this year, there is a restriction on 20 models. You cannot be guaranteed a spot as a model, before you have been approved via email. So remember to include all the info mentioned above in your registration email, to improve your chances of becoming a model
● Registration deadline is Sunday, April 22th!
Registration is done via e-mail:
Send an e-mail directly to email@example.com with the subject "Lolita Fashion Show 2018".
Registration (copy and fill in):
First name, last name, age:
Are you paying guest for J-popcon? (If yes, what type of ticket?):
The style you will be wearing:
Where your clothes are from:
Pictures of your outfit:
We look forward to receiving your registration!